Bridger #5 Rubber Jaw
Recommendation: Economical trap for wolf, hyena and dingoes.
All the Features of the New Bridger #5 Regular jaw with the addition of treaded rubber pads. 7 1/4” inside jaw spread, 7 3/4” outside jaw spread. New and Improved! We have taken a very good trap and made it much, much better. The new Bridger #5 coilspring has heavier swivels, a much thicker heavy duty dog with a night latch, a “spring keeper” to keep the 4-coil springs where they should be, a steel spacer between the pan posts to allow you to tighten the pan tension to your desired level, and a plated bolt with nylon lock nut to keep your pan tension where you want it catch after catch.
- Inside Jaw Spread: 7 ¼”
- Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 7 ¾”
- Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 7 3/8”
- Pan dimensions: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Chain: 8 ½” of #5 Chain (10 total links)
- Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
- Total Chain Length: 12” including swivels
- Weight: 4.08 pounds